What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed by a website on a PC, tablet or mobile phone. Cookies are used to make the Nesta Shipping website function properly and also offer the possibility to monitor and analyze the website visit. The IP addresses that are collected during this process are anonymised before they are stored, as a result of which this data can not be traced back to an individual.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use functional cookies to provide an optimal user experience when visiting our website. These cookies are also necessary for a good technical operation of our website.
With analytical cookies we collect, with the help of third parties, statistics about the use of our website by the users. These statistics provide us with insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our website. In this way we ensure that the website is constantly optimized. We use Google Analytics for these statistics. To comply with the Data Protection Act (Wpb), Google Analytics has been set up in a privacy-friendly manner and the following steps have been taken:
- A processor agreement has been concluded with Google
- IP addresses are always anonymized first before the statistics are saved
- No data is shared with Google
- No use is made of other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies
Which data is stored?
- IP address (anonymised)
- When the website is visited
- Which pages have been viewed on the website
- Duration of the website visit
- From which page the website was found
- From which city the website was consulted
- Device with which the website was visited
- Operating system of the device
- Browser with which the website has been viewed
- Internet Service Provider
The above data can not be traced back to an individual. The data is stored by Google Analytics for 26 months. These data are automatically deleted at the end of the retention period.
Delete or disable cookies
Changes to the Cookie Statement